If there's one thing that the digital age has taught us, it's that a ton of previously-unavailable retro games can now be easily accessible on modern consoles.
Case in point: classic arcade and Switch beat-em-up The Ninja Warriors is getting a re-release on the Playstation 4 and the Switch. The reboot, Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors, promises to bring the classic arcade action to home consoles, and features the following:
- Based on the arcade hit and Super NES classic “The Ninja Warriors”
- Two player local co-op (FINALLY!!!)
- Five playable characters – two of them being ecxlusive to TNS:ROTW!
- Online ranking
- 8 challenging stages
- Large moveset, special attacks and tricks to master
- Completely remade graphics with stunning pixelart
- 16:9 widescreen support, higher resolution
- Music by ZUNTATA, Taito’s famous “house band”, including: Ninja Warriors arcade, Ninja Warriors SNES and Ninja Saviors RotW
You can get into the action for $19.99 on October 15th!